West Bengal Tourism Department Recruitment Notification 2022 – Apply Through Online/Offline
West Bengal Government, Department of Tourism, Office of the DM, Malda has published West Bengal Tourist Recruitment 2022 Notification for the posts of Tourist Guide and Veteran Tourist Guide.
Malda DN Office Recruitment 2022: – Interested Candidates can apply online or offline. Training will be given free of cost. Requirement will be held without any written exam. After the training, candidates are directly included. Minimum 8th class passed any interest candidates from West Bengal can apply.
Tourism Department Recruitment in Malda 2022: – Candidates Can Fill and submit an application for the District Magistrate, Malda Recruitment on or before 13 June, 2022.
See today’s report for more information on vacancies, educational qualifications and other details.
Name of the Post: –
Veteran Tourist Guide
Total Vacancies :- Not mention
Starting Date of Application :-30/05/2022
Last Date of Application :- 13/06/2022
1. Secondary/Madhyamik or 8th class from any government recognized board.
2.Must be interested in history, culture and tourism.
3. 3 years of working experience.
Recruitment Process: –
Training Period: –
- Tourist Guide- 04 Weeks
- Veteran Tourist Guide- 02 Weeks
Application Fee: – No Application Fees
Application Procedure: –
- Apply online or offline.
- For online application first registered your name (Link has been given below).
- Log in for fill the form.
- Upload necessary document and submit your form.
- For offline application first download the form (Link has been given below).
- Fill up the form with proper details without any mistakes.
- Submit (By Hand) it Malda District Magistrate’s Office along with all mentioned documents.
- Before apply read the official notice very carefully
Last Date of Application -13/06/2022